A native of Chile, Sebastian Simon focuses his practice exclusively on immigration law. An immigrant himself, Sebastian Simon immigrated to the United States and went through the intricacies of the immigration process. Living through the delays, complexities, frustrations, and challenges involved in the whole process has given Sebastian J. Simon a personal understanding and insight into the immigrant experience.
Attorney Simon is well-versed in all aspects of immigration law and matters, including family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, necessary visas, business and investor visas, naturalization and citizenship, deportation defense, and asylum. He has represented clients from many countries around the world with immigration needs, including immigration matters and applications with United States Consulates abroad.
As an educated and highly dedicated lawyer, Sebastian J. Simon has represented clients in immigration courts around the United States. His broad experience extends to bond hearings, deportation/removal proceedings and appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals. He has extensive family-based immigration experience and is adept at representing clients in a full range of immigration benefits.
Call Attorney Simon at (713) 839-0639 in Houston or at (332) 330-9442 in New York City for representation from an attorney who has been through the immigration process.
- American University, Washington D.C.
- LL.M. - Masters in International Legal Studies
- Concentration in International Business Transactions
- Universidad Diego Portales, School of Law, Chile
- State of Texas
- State of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- American Immigration Lawyers Association-Texas Chapter
- Mexican American Bar Association of Houston
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Civil Rights Project-Board of Councilors
- Rated Houston's Top Lawyer by H-Texas Magazine
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2019